2012年4月14日星期六

DiabloFans:Interview With Diablo Fanart Writer Ppart:II

DFans: How aout wow items  your experience when you play the diablo?

Tepes: It's has a lont time foe me to play the diablo and I forgot how long I have plaied it. I love it once I start to play it. That kind of incredible evil and mysterious atmosphere... I can't to Guild Wars 2 Gold extricate themselves. I customed this game and all role have used the many times for times.


Dfans: which one do youlike best in your all Diablo works and why?

Tepes: I didn't answer this question before, but I think that should be Archon, To some extent and it has some link with diablo country, but also I get inspiration from there. It is very difficult for Talking about myself work, so I don't know why I like most about the work.


DFans: How long have you take in your latest work, "King: Leo says rick"?

Tepes: I didn't count...... I think it was about four hours draft, 10 hours PS, of course, these times are points for a few days.


DFans: Do you have any other things  to Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold share with us?

Tepes: I only want to encourage someone to have a try to the new thing and I hope that I could meet some of buy diablo 3 gold you in the country of Diablo III battle.net.

没有评论:

发表评论