2012年4月14日星期六

DiabloFans:Interview With Diablo Fanart Writer Ppart:I

A Foreign player Tepes have been always look for buy diablo 3 gold inspiration from diablo from , and create the related work. Recently he created a new king skeleton of rick works Joe jing whivh is colourful, so Diablofans website contact the author, and have an exclusive interview about the fine arts to Buy Guild Wars 2 Gold create the content.


DFans: as an artist, what is your creative inspiration?

Tepes: my main interest is in the darkness and hero of fantasy works. Robert E. Howard conan to write me a deep impression. When I was young, I read a lot of the comic. The delegates also give me deep influence. My favorite cartoon the writer is Simon Bisley. He was in his book "tyrannosaurus rex" (Lobo), the Death traders "(Death Dealer), the Gotham trial" (Judgment on Gotham), "the killing" (Slain) and famous. But I am the most profound image of always Frank Frazetta works and Zdzis  aw Beksi  ski "last days fantasy", (apocalyptic visions).

DFans: why are you special drawing on the role of the diablo series?

Tepes: in dark fantasy in the field of work, diablo is my favorite game. It features a cover 100% of my interest. I'm from beginning to end all appreciate these characteristics. There are a lot of surprising feeder and graphics are and their related. People usually just play the game and neglect the game contains story, and I don't like this. To me, this theme (draw diablo series role) has enough interesting, so I have to give it some what--and I like painting.


DFans: what procedures, tools and methods you used to make this work?

Tepes: you can be in me the eccentric art gallery to Guild Wars 2 Gold see my work progress in the paper. If anyone curious abou it, I invite you to come. I started drawing, scanning, in Photoshop, and then the grey-scale, play on words and add bright.


DFans: which part do you like best in making work process ?

Tepes: every time my favorite part is highlighted. This is almost completed the work of wow items time, so, at this time the only happy-like a young when the joy when decorate the Christmas tree.

没有评论:

发表评论