2012年5月22日星期二

World of warcraft's general article: the community spirit. II

To know a community in a very short period of diablo3 gold time may be a bit stupid job. Now used in the world of warcraft with its long server list, too much of the guild's name, too much of the number of groups. The breadth and depth of socialization, then is amazing, I think the 'community' is each player to interact with others. So when writing about social side like world of warcraft game, you how to summarize words? How can one representative of all of the millions of others? In discuss community phrase "you experience it may be different" is very correct. So I can do is to diablo 3 buy gold share with you my story, if you can understand, the great, if this is not the case, is also very good, we all experience is reasonable.
The last time I spent some time to use the dungeons tools into random groups. This is not really a lot of social character is a few people wow do together with friends dungeon, almost all people use tools to equipment their path. The level cap, I have been in the avoid playing the game it is-I didn't do any dungeon, task, to make or any form of stabilising. I've been standing around, idle and chat. In short, I became a flash of gold town residents.
For those that have never spend any time in azeroth, flash gold in the center of the town social joint. This is a small village of the human capital, and the storm wind city-the tourney rp place, wandering around, also inevitable (qing * "cyber-relations". If there is a busy social center in any other game, I don't see it. I didn't say such a place, don't exist, so please don't fire me.
I threw a character Defias brotherhood server busy rp-PVP area, and logged in to look around you. I had planned to do on weekends I social activities, this is the busiest time. However, I managed to get a little rp will on Friday morning-3.30 don't ask me why I didn't fall asleep like any sensible people, I have no real answer. In the story of the night, I went back to the town into a flash gold task, and met a player off a big bird from the hotel roof. No time like the present began to think, I said hi, ask what happened. I'm a little worried about. I imagine, any role playing at this time of night will be removed and talk dirty hat down. Then there is a dialogue about the character of the flight from north county, humans began to area, and plan to seek asylum to the storm in the city the next day. We agreed to, by a griffin is the best way to go to the city for the first time, then we in in-character chat for another 20 minutes or so.
This is the first time I do any rp, this is very lightweight, from what I understand. I feel a bit stupid, but I feel very good at the same time.
After that I don't see many of the activities in the RPG and guild I join the pretty quiet too. I decided to put the question in my own hand, to buy gold diablo 3 storm the city to ask whether in general chat is still flash gold town rp capital. I received a lot of feedback, almost all polite and helpful. A man told me, I was wasting my time asked about rp. He didn't answer, I told him I have received many answer my question. General consensus is, rp died, and this server. I had my main role in the server, and I remember is very active two years ago. This seems to be a sorry, things have been worse. But to my pleasure, so many people answer my question but didn't tell me the direction BBS or use the word amateurs. A man told me some council, and take measures to revive rp, and their first event on Monday evening. I have a great time!

Source: http://www.taxi-check.com/index.php?do=/d3items/blog/harry-quinn-s-revenge-dlc-trailer-batman-o-card-s-city/
http://www.taxi-check.com/index.php?do=/d3items/blog/the-dawn-of-severe-kickstarter-s-less-than-two-days-left/
http://www.taxi-check.com/index.php?do=/d3items/blog/diablo-3-and-whimsyshire-land-of-the-killer-unicorns/
http://www.taxi-check.com/index.php?do=/d3items/blog/diablo-3-equipment-special-attributes-fixed-rules/
http://724.a.hostable.me/index.php?do=/d3items/blog/epic-reveals-the-first-batch-of-unreal-engine-4-details/
http://724.a.hostable.me/index.php?do=/d3items/blog/the-border-region-2-special-edition-display/
http://724.a.hostable.me/index.php?do=/d3items/blog/blizzard-apology-rock-diablo-3-on-sale/
http://724.a.hostable.me/index.php?do=/d3items/blog/diablo-3-cow-force-more-equipment-system-to-threat-blizzard-server/

没有评论:

发表评论